There’s been numerous PGAM members jumping on board the crashtesthobby.com Assassin bandwagon lately, and for good reason.
It turns out that these combat wings are about as much fun as you can legally have with a piece of foam! So much so that I figured that it would be worthwhile to share where we’re getting them and the setup we’re running.
- Assassin 37″ Combat Wing
- FC 28-12 Brushless Outrunner 1534kv
- Turnigy Plush 30amp Speed Controller
- Turnigy MG90S Metal Gear Servo (Order an extra set as you will strip them eventually)
- APC Style Propeller 7×6-E (Order a few extra as they take the most damage next to the servos)
- Propeller Adapter (Colet Type Long) 3mm or Prop Saver w/ Band 3mm
- Linkage Stopper M3x2xL11.2mm
- Turnigy 1300mAh 4S 30C Lipo Battery
- Scotch Extreme Application Reinforced Tape (Absolutely critical to the Assassins strength!)
The total build cost is approximately $120CDN plus batteries. They do require a bit of labour to assemble, but once built they’re as tough as nails. If you have any questions ordering or building please don’t hesitate to ask.
Hope this post helps you guys get started so that we can do this. 🙂