Annual General Meeting
Call To Order: 7:07 PM
In Attendance: 16
Read and moved to accept minutes. Accepted as read at 7:10 PM
Last Meeting 50/50: N/A
This Meeting 50/50: $80 total, $40 prize
Paid members to date: 13
Attendance has been low, but steady.
No MAAC news to report
Poor outdoor conditions with snowmobile tracks across the runway. As of this meeting date, the road in is plowed.
- The Christmas basket was delivered to Harold and family by Rick, Shaun and Marcus. A very positive visit was had and Harold requested that we volunteer at the BCNE. A low commitment is required by the club, but he would greatly appreciate it.
- The runway requires rolling in the spring with a coating of top soil. This will be followed up closer to spring when a work bee is scheduled.
- A swap meet was proposed for March 5th at the AimHi Gym.
- The Mall show is set and sanctioned with MAAC for April 8th/9th, 2016.
- The owner of the Bednesti Resort is willing to sanction the beach for the PGAMs. Rick is going to follow up regarding rules, regulations and general information.
- RE/MAX has agreed to supply the large party tents for the fun fly. There may be a nominal setup fee because of the distance to the location, but Rick, Gord and Shaun are willing to chip in to cover the costs.
- PGAM executive roles voted on with the following results:
- President: Rick
- Past Pres: Stan
- Treasurer: Ron
- Secretary: Shaun
- Safety Officer: Chris
Meeting Adjourned: 8:00 PM